- Create a collaborative focus on raising standards.
- Develop a wider entitlement of experiences for all our pupils.
- Build a local Every Child Matters agenda, i.e. local solutions to local issues.
- Provide the opportunity to develop more cross-phase projects / programmes to work innovatively with any specialist provision (D-SEN) or Academy Trust or Children’s Centre in the locality / cluster.
- Create more efficient and effective support services.
- Present the opportunity to develop a new inclusive curriculum with effective transition from pre-school to post 16.
- Embrace more innovative approaches.
- Offer school improvement support.
For more information regarding the Acle Schools Cluster please click here to view the Cluster Arrangements and Steering Group Document (downloads document).
Pupils from Freethorpe Community Primary School
who attended last year’s Speech Festival.
Torch Relay Announcement at Acle St Edmund C of E Primary School.